Last Updated Date:
Alien Broker respects the privacy and the right of protecting privacy. The platform act to protect the user's personal data and privacy of all its members.
What information do we collect?
Information you give us:
We collect information about you when you create a membership, deposit money on the platform or withdraw from the platform, your requests from live support, or contact us in any way. Your membership name, e-mail address, and other information you provide are among the information we may collect.
Social media channels:
If you connect your social media accounts to the platform, we collect the necessary information to activate our 3rd party software service and request access to the people in your social media account. We use this information to measure and understand the effectiveness of the ads we serve and to provide relevant ads to our customers.
What information do we not collect?
Under the age of 18:
We don’t communicate with people under the age of 18 on the platform and do not collect their information.
We don’t collect data such as racial or ethnic origin, political thoughts, religious or philosophical beliefs, biometric data, health-related data, sex life or sexual preferences of a natural person.
We don’t collect your personal and credit card information.
How do we collect your information?
When website visitors browse our website, information is collected through cookies. This information helps Alien Broker manage its internal processes, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, and survey purposes. Website visitors are informed about cookies and have a chance to accept it.
When members and website visitors contact us via email, live support, social network or other communication channels, we use this information to respond to your requests and queries in communication, and to inform you about updates or changes.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information for different purposes, including the following. This information is used to provide a better service and to improve existing services.
1. Providing, maintaining and improving our services,
2. Providing and delivering the services you request, processing your requests,
3. To send you technical notifications, updates, security warnings, support and management messages,
4. Responding to your comments, questions and requests, and providing customer service,
5. To inform you about the products, services, offers, promotions, awards and events offered by Alien Broker and other organizations to convey the news and information we think you will be interested in,
6. To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities related to our services,
7. To detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and to protect the rights and property of both Alien Broker and others,
8. Personalizing and improving the services and providing advertisements, content or features suitable for user profiles or interests,
9. Facilitating contests, sweepstakes and promotions and processing prizes, giving rewards,
10. Associate or combine with the information we receive from others to understand your needs and serve you better,
11. Performing any other work and transaction in accordance with the purpose of collecting information.
How do we ensure security?
Alien Broker takes reasonable precautions to help protect your information in order to prevent your information from being lost, stolen, misused and permission access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We are developing various data protection methods, including physical security solutions, day by day. We do our best to protect your personal data.
Personal information of our members are in secure and locked environments. The information can be accessed by our specific staff who need information for potential action.
Alien Broker retains personal data only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Except for cookies necessary for performance or functionality, all other information is destroyed after 10 years.
Transfer of information
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred and stored in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which may not have strict data protection and privacy laws. It can also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who works for us or one of our suppliers.
When we transfer your personal data, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is handled securely and in accordance with this policy. We ensure that both we and our partners take adequate technical, physical and corporate security measures to protect your data. We also made data transfer agreements and other contract protections with these third parties using the terms approved by the European Commission.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored during your active Alien Broker membership for the general use of the site and for communication purposes.
You have certain data protection rights, including:
• The right to access your personal data,
•The right to restrict the use of your personal data,
• The right to request correction of missing or incorrect personal data,
• The right to ask us to stop processing your personal data,
• The right to ask us to delete your personal data in some limited circumstances.
Alien Broker will respond to your requests within a reasonable time within 30 days. Unless you have a valid reason, you will be notified at this point.
If we receive an access or correction request, we may ask you to verify your identity before making a request to ensure that your information is protected and kept secure. In any case, you can change and update some of your personal information by logging into our account from our software.
With this agreement, you agree that the processing or deletion of your personal data upon your request may affect the quality of service delivery and termination of your agreements with Alien Broker.
How do I contact?